[seul-edu] ISO Phase 3: Montessori Bells

I have made my first Debian package for this application; you can find
it at http://seul.org/~darryl/MontessoriBells/. It requires Blackdown's
SDK which you can get from
ftp://ftp.gwdg.de/pub/languages/java/linux/debian/pool/non-free/j/j2se1.
3-i386/, the easiest way to add it is to insert the line:

deb ftp://ftp.gwdg.de/pub/languages/java/linux/debian woody main
non-free

into your /etc/apt/sources.list file and type:

apt-get update

apt-get j2re1.3 j2se-common

I have only tested the menu on KDE, it creates an entry in "Edutainment"
with the standard icon.  It should create an mbells script in /usr/bin
that you can run from the shell and there should also be a man page for
it.

Darryl