Re: [seul-edu] Formula Editor for handicaped High-School

Dan Kolb wrote:
On Wed, Feb 04, 2004 at 06:31:28PM -0600, Alex Heizer wrote:

My question would be, if he has an iBook, does it also have X11 installed? Otherwise, it should have a more Mac-native app than LyX, which requires X11 to run on Mac OSX.

MacOS 10.3 has an X server with it (/Applications/X11.app); for older
releases, you can download it from Apple's website.

I'm not sure about any nice GUIs for LaTeX, but TeXshop gives you an
editor+previewer (it uses pdftex, rather than outputting a dvi).
Kile?

Dan