Re: GnomeGradeBook...

    Okay, So International addressing system.  Okay, now that you've brought it up,
I think I have an idea how to fix this problem.
    In the preferences there will be a section where you can select your country's
address system.  Then when you add a new student a different dialog box will come up
which is more specific to the country.  (The preferences would be global and
wouldn't have to be changed everytime you add a student).
    Ideas, suggestions, critiques?

            Bradley Burnside  -  bradley@voyager.net
BTW don't feel bad about criticizing me, I think this open collaboration is what
makes the open source framework so good. So send me ideas!