Re: posting stuff on the web

In message <3691B3C5.C33C1948@slip.net>, brk@slip.net writes:
>Doug,
>Would you like to post this contact list on my site, or use my site as a
>mirror for data of this type?
>Bill

Just to clarify..anybody in seul-edu who wants to post something
seul-edu-related on the web is welcome to do so at cvs.seul.org.
You can contact me to get an account, or ask Doug or Wil to post it
for you. (If the latter, it's generally considered kind to have it in
html form before asking them. :)

The benefits to putting it on the seul machines are:
* More reliable/faster. I've got a nice connection here.
* A central repository gives people a sense of order and progress. :)

As for mirroring, you're welcome to do that. You can point your w3mir
(or sitecopy or whatever) at http://www.seul.org/edu/ and you'll get
most of it. Or contact me if you want to come up with a more complex
system. :)

Speaking of which, we seem to have a lot of stuff that isn't getting
into the main site, and is just sort of growing in each user's
public_html/ dir on cran. Wil -- do you think you could come up with
a good way to get all of this into the repository?

Thanks,
--Roger