Re: copyright issues for seul documents

My point is from an international point of view. It would be much easier for us if
all written documents, archives, etc. have the information. Ie. "How to translate
X" would have a line at the bottom stating that the document could be translated or
permission should requested. If permission is needed the address should be easily
accessed.