Re: new eduml dtd

On Sun, 10 Jan 1999, Bruno Vernier wrote:

> On Sun, Jan 10, 1999 at 01:17:36PM -0800, Bill Ries-Knight wrote:
> > Instead of this format, can y'all accept a database set of a full class
> > grade book.  I could pull one of my wife's old grade books an submit it,
> > identity neutralized of course.  What can see is building a spreadsheet
> > version, with or without cell modifications.... Just let me know.
>
> Yes! I think it is time to start exporting data from our legacy educational
> admin programs and writing conversion scripts from the various private
> export formats into EDUML.  Well, OK; let's do it for at least one so we can
> do a reality check on EDUML DTD.  I hope to do this with my class this
> coming week by using PERL to convert export data from "remark" (TM).

I can provide a set of sample student data from my Grade Machine program.
Let me know if it would be of use.

I've been in lurk mode for awhile now. We're at the end of our semester,
and things have been a little crazy. I'm looking forward to being more
involved in the very near future.

-Tim

--
Timothy D. Wilson			"A little song, a little dance,
University of MN, chem. dept.		a little seltzer down your