Re: More possibly educational softwqre

I am always trying this kind of thing but have never found one I liked. As
for teaching with this, I thought this might be a good idea but I forgot
that the mechanics of implementing the ideas within an application reduced
the amount of focus the student had upon the data to be entered. Ie. paper
and pencil worked better.

On the other hand a decent scheduler for a school would be nice. Most of
us end up using spreadsheets for planners because they work better.

Cordially,
S. Barret Dolph
Headmaster
White Horse English
Development Center
Taipei Taiwan

Doug Loss wrote:

> Here are URLs for two outliner and project planners.  Could they be of
> use educationally?
>
> http://wish.student.harvard.edu/kibble/
> http://www.duke.edu/~pat4/think/
>
> --
> Doug Loss                 A life spent making mistakes is not only
> Data Network Coordinator  more honorable, but more useful than a
> Bloomsburg University     life spent doing nothing.
> dloss@bloomu.edu                G. B. Shaw

begin:          vcard
fn:             S. Barret Dolph
n:              Dolph;S. Barret
org:            White Horse English Development Center
email;internet: white129@ms7.hinet.net
title:          Headmaster
x-mozilla-cpt:  ;0
x-mozilla-html: FALSE