Re: Linux article

I just read this...I think it is pretty interesting.  I like the fact that
kids actually are seeing that there is an alternative to win32.  I also like
that newspapers are acknowleding it, I rarely see linux articles in anything
but computer-zines.
Just curious...what kind of things do you teach on the network?
Programming, teaching the OS, word processing?  How easy has it been to get
some kids to accept a different operating system?
        Bradley Burnside  -   bradley@voyager.net
http://my.voyager.net/bradley/