Re: X on Windows (was Re: Introduction)

Another concern with VNC is that if a lot of people use the machine, it
will use a lot of memory, because unless they close the VNC session it
keeps a copy of their work and open programs in RAM -- the benifit is that
they can log on from any other machine and continue to work where they left
off.  Cool but memory intensive.  However, I guess you could write a script
to shutdown the session if a person logs off.

As far as using VNC on a Windows machine.  How many people can use this
simultaneously.  I would assume only one because windows isn't that
friendly toward multiple users.  Am I correct.  I have never tried this.