Re: X-servers for Win & Mac Re: Introduction

I have tried them too and I must say I was not very impressed either.
There were lots of problems.  Good for goofing off, but inappropriate for
people who want to get work done.  Although to be fair, I have not tried it
in 6 months, perhaps there have been updates.