Re: X-servers for Win & Mac Re: Introduction

Hi Rhandeev,

Cool, someone who knows how to do this.  I guess at some point I need to
sit down and learn tk stuff.  About five years ago when I started writing
perl scripts I decided agains tk -- I couldn't find any books and the
syntax was more confusing to me.  (Odd because I hear its suppose to be
easy to understand).  Anyway, yes, I would like to look at the script.  Is
there a way to easily integrate that into tkdesk.  I think that is the
easiest file manager to use in linux.  (not the fastest, but the most
intuitive -- that's good.  I think kde is too resource hungry for many of
my machines.  But can it integrate easily into kde.  I haven't tried GNOME
yet either, but is it easy to integrate it into that?  Anyway, tell me
more.  I like what I hear.