Fwd: New Educational Website

I just received this message from a friend and am forwarding it for your
edification.  I don't know anything about it except for what you read
below.  If someone has an opportunity, please take a look at it and give
us a review.

--
Doug Loss                 A life spent making mistakes is not only
Data Network Coordinator  more honorable, but more useful than a

-- BEGIN included message

This seemed like it might be relevant to your education project.

-me

             EDUCATORS, HOMESCHOOLERS, RESEARCHERS, STUDENTS!

      * Win Great Prizes!
      * Share Ideas On Getting More From The Net With Hot Software
        Products Like WebWhacker, WebSeeker, And ClickBook
      * Schedule a meeting on the net with a Sponsor school

               BLUE SQUIRREL HAS A NEW EDUCATIONAL WEBSITE!
                   (fttp://education.bluesquirrel.com)

[...]

------- End of Forwarded Message

-- END included message