SIAG (was Re: X-servers for Win & Mac)

Odile Benassy wrote:

> Has anyone tried SIAG ?
> "http://www.edu.stockholm.se/siag/index.html"

I tried Pathetic Writer a while ago when I was looking for a word
processor.  I didn't care for it, although at this point I don't quite
remember what my problems with it were.  I also tried Thot, which seemed
very interesting but was so different in concept from a standard word
processor (it's billed as a document processor) that I didn't want to
take the time to figure it out (I only write letters and simple
documents).  I currently use Maxwell, although I have hopes for gwp
(we'll see what that develops into).

I looked at the SIAG spreadsheet for a moment, but I had no need for a
spreadsheet and so didn't do any more.

--
Doug Loss                 A life spent making mistakes is not only
Data Network Coordinator  more honorable, but more useful than a