Re: Perl scripts

Lee wrote:

> I also have some perl scripts that might be useful to others.  I have Linux
> account creation
> scripts that take a list of new students from the Registrar and turn it into
> new accounts
> with various features such as subscribing all the new users to our general
> campus listserv.

I should probably also mention psntools, a set of batch account
processing tools I just saw mentioned on freshmeat in the last few
weeks.  The fellow who manages student accounts here is talking to the
psntools guy about porting it to AIX, which is what the student accounts
live on.  Our guy seems to think they will be very useful to him.

--
Doug Loss                 A life spent making mistakes is not only
Data Network Coordinator  more honorable, but more useful than a