Re: Excellent Linux Courses

Bruno recently posted a list of Linux Courses.  The message can be found
at: http://www.seul.org/archives/seul/edu/Jan-1999/msg00112.html

There were a few good comments and encouraging nods of the head regarding
these, but I think we may want to do more with them.  It seems to me that
this might be a good thing to have on the main seul site, since the
education division is more for linux facilitated education than linux
education.

If I hear from four people that think this is a good idea, I'll make the
list into a web page incorporating Bruno's comments and some of my own,
then see about getting it posted.

Any takers?

Wil

"So, rather than appear foolish afterward, I renounce seeming clever now."
		- William of Baskerville, The Name of the Rose