Re: Another Website, or page, needed

I wrote this, and all I have written on this list, in order to promote SEUL. We
would prefer to have someone who speaks proper English but we do have some Linux
support here in Taiwan. I think it is very important to have people who can
support schools easily reached via internet. If we cannot get the work which is
being done here implemented it is kind of a waste of time.

S. Barret Dolph
Linux@WhiteHorse

PS. I am called Barret not Dolph. If you prefer you can call me as most of my
family calls me, Boris.

EAMorical@aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 1/26/99 1:46:01 AM EST, white129@ms7.hinet.net writes:
>
> << This website:
>
>  http://www.slip.net/~brk/linuxedpp.htm
>
>  should be most usefull to schools. However, it does not seem to get much
> traffic.
>  Can anybody help? It is of little use to get all our work done if nobody
> knows
>  there are groups ready to help. It is not easy to get people interested in
> Linux
>  to work at your school. I think this site is well contructed but needs more
>  attention.
>
>  Cordially,
>  S. Barret Dolph
>  Headmaster
>  White Horse English
>  Development Center
>   >>

> Dolph,
>
> 1. I will put a link to the above site on the SEUL User Resource page which
> may help along with the announcement Roger mentioned.
>
> 2. Perhaps trying the following resource may help.
> The Linux Journal has a list of job applicants and job openings under Linux
> employment. Take a look at (http://www.ssc.com/linux/employ/search.html).
>
> 3. Another possibility is a post to "linux-list@ssc.com". This list is watched
> extensively and Linux job opportunities show up there from time to time.
>
> 1999 The Year Of Linux
> Make It Happen
>
> Bob
begin:vcard
n:Dolph;S. Barret
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:http://www.angelfire.com/on/WhiteHorse/index.html
org:White Horse English Development Center
version:2.1
email;internet:white129@ms7.hinet.net
title:Headmaster
x-mozilla-cpt:;-1