Re: Dr. Geo

> <http://members.xoom.com/FeYiLai/dr_geo/doctor_geo.html>
>
> I think Hilaire will be posting something in a little bit, but I just
> have to mention it here.  Hilaire would like some help in writing
> documentation for Dr. Geo, using the GNOME documentation standard.  It
> would also be nice if someone (or someones) could design exercises with
> the associated worksheets to use Dr. Geo

I'll try to take this up as my own task, ie the work I don't pawn off on our
computer administrator, accountant or students. We both live in Taipei and met a
few days ago.

> In the meantime, does anyone know of a Linux program with functionality
> similar to Derive?  I'll take a look, but I'm probably not the person
> best suited to the search as I don't really know just what Derive does.
>
> > For the English department I need an appropriate word processor.
>
> You've mentioned most that I know about.  There's also XAllWrite from
> Axene <http://www.axene.com> and AbiWord (not ready yet) from AbiSource
> <http://www.abisource.com>
>
> --
> Doug Loss                 A life spent making mistakes is not only
> Data Network Coordinator  more honorable, but more useful than a
> Bloomsburg University     life spent doing nothing.
> dloss@bloomu.edu                G. B. Shaw
begin:vcard
n:Dolph;S. Barret
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:http://www.angelfire.com/on/WhiteHorse/index.html
org:White Horse English Development Center
version:2.1
email;internet:white129@ms7.hinet.net
title:Headmaster
x-mozilla-cpt:;-1