[seul-edu] Cyber-Mentoring

By the way... this might be a little off-topic, but here is an English
class curriculum that is really replicable for any wired classroom with a
linux server on the 'net.

We do this in my ninth grade English classes, and it's really had a
substantive impact on the quality of writing of my students.

(I really am much more of a writer than I am a Linux.com project manager!
:-) )

http://www.beaconschool.org/~clehmann/mentor/

-- Chris

   "A life is not important except for the impact it has on other lives."
                                         -- Jackie Robinson