RE: [seul-edu] EduML questions

No problem...............I actually thought about GTK when I started, I like
the way Qt handles a few things.  Plus there was a really cool Qt code
generator at the time I started.  I seriously hate GUI programming and
having a tool to draw the interface and generate the code is great, although
I believe these now exist for GTK also.

The Windows port is a really nice idea.  My code should compile with little
or no modification under Windows if you have Qt for Windows, however, we all
know, that isn't free like the Linux version (for non commercial use).
Hmmmm.....maybe I will switch to GTK..... I Like C a WHOLE bunch more than

Dave