Re: [seul-edu] Version 0.6.0 of AUC

> I have just released version 0.6.0 of Authenticated User Community (AUC).

   Congrats David.  I assume you're one of the original cast behind AUC,
correct?  If so, could you give me a rundown on the design process of AUC?
I've found educators just amazed at it, but haven't been able to give them
many details on it.

   So I guess what I'm doing is giving you an open invitation to ramble on
at length about how AUC came about, and especially the roles students played
in its creation.

--
 Regards,  | Tired of forced, expen$ive upgrades and blue screens of
 .         | death?  Long for stability, robustness and efficiency?