Re: [seul-edu] [Seul] Does Seul need any help... (fwd)

On Fri, 7 Jan 2000, Roger R Dingledine wrote:

> Eugene has offered us space at the Mandrake booth in Linuxworld
> Expo in New York at the beginning of February.
> http://www.linuxworldexpo.com/ seems to have more details.
> It's right at the beginning of term, and I'm teaching again this

hmmm.. I am going to LinuxWorld Expo -- would be hard pressed to demo
stuff all by myself, tho (plus what to demo?! how to choose?).

Anyone else going to this?  Organize a SEUL get together?

--
James Troutman, Troutman & Associates - telecommunications consulting
93 Main Street, Waterville, Maine 04901 - 207-861-7067