[seul-edu] Re: [Seul] Does Seul need any help... (fwd)

Hello Roger and everybody,

> (I might be confused about which expo he's talking about...
Yes, I am talking about "LinuxWorld Expo" in New-York from the 2 to 4 of
February 2000.
http://www.linuxworldexpo.com/

If you need a table with more space, such as 4 computers, let me know.
It is possible, as long as you can handle it.
If you need some flyers, we offer to pay the printing.
Let me know if you have others needs, we are open, but we need a quick
reply, as the show is soon.

> (For those who aren't up to date, Mandrake will behave pretty much
> like Redhat 6.x except it'll have a couple more programs installed
> and maybe a spiffier default gui setup. I haven't looked at it
> recently, ymmv, our rpm's will work on it.)
We will demo our version 7.0 that include a graphical installation.
Our setup is pretty good and the hardware detection is performant.
You can have more detail at http://www.linux-mandrake.com/en/.

I hope to see you there.
	Eugene