[seul-edu] Potential SEUL logo designs

Since we'll need a banner for the various expos we'll be going to, I figured it
was a good time to work up some sort of SEUL (and SEUL/edu, SEUL/pub, etc.)
logo.  I went out to <http://www.cooltext.com> and noodled around a bit and produced
these:

http://cran.seul.org/~dloss/logos.html

Take a look at them and see if any of them are to your liking.  Don't worry too
much about the forground color; it's changeable.  The background color should
be 241 205 146, to match the color on the page now.  Also don't worry about the
size; that's changeable too.  I'm not thrilled about the drop shadows, but I
didn't have time to play with all the combinations.

I think we should have something that can work as a logo for SEUL generally and
for each of its parts specifically, which is why I used SEUL/edu as the logo
here.  If none of these excite your fancy, hop over to cooltext and work on
something to show us!  Either way, let us know what you think.

--
Doug Loss            Always acknowledge a fault.  This will throw
dloss@suscom.net     those in authority off their guard and give