Re: Re: [seul-edu] Potential SEUL logo designs

On Fri, 07 Jan 2000, Bill Ries-Knight wrote:

> I have envisioned an adult penguin left, a
> juvenile right, in front of a "GreenBoard"
> classroom style, that says (Large
> bold)SEUL-edu(Small Bold).  I would with your
> image somewhat.  I have only crude skills and few
> tools so I could only describe it in verbiage.

I think differing graphics for each section of SEUL would be OK, but I'm also
concerned with coming up with a logo that's appropriate for SEUL, with variations
for SEUL/edu, SEUL/pub, etc.  So a completely graphic logo that only works for
SEUL/edu would't quite fit.  But your graphic to the right of a textual logo
would be fine.

--
Doug Loss            Always acknowledge a fault.  This will throw
dloss@suscom.net     those in authority off their guard and give