[seul-edu] New entry in Linux Desktop Publishing

I just saw this at LinuxApps:

http://www.mediascape.com/linux.html

This is Artstream.  From the website: "Artstream now runs on the Intel
family of processors and, for the first time, brings professional
illustration and page layout to the Linux environment. Artstream,
working in conjunction with Gimp and Cameleo for Linux, now provides
Linux with the full suite of tools for Graphic Design and Desktop
Publishing."

This is commercial software.  I haven't looked at it far enough to know
what the price will be, but I suspect it will be in the Adobe FrameMaker
range.