[seul-edu] Linux Journal Article?

Would it make sense to try to publish something in Linux
Journal, or even one of the new Linux Magazines I
recently saw.  I don't have anything against lots of
people working on Linux in Education, but I think if the
effort is focused into a few groups we could make more
progress more quickly.

Just an idea.  Of course I don't know what we could
say.

Bill

Quoting Doug Loss <dloss@suscom.net>:

> Roger R Dingledine wrote:
> >
> > http://www.ose.org.uk/
>
> This is yet another OSS in education site, this time
in the UK.  I'll
> add it to our links page and mention it in the next
weekly report.  It
> seems that Linux in education is finally starting to
percolate through
> to a lot of people!  Of course, _we_ were on top of it
over a year ago
> :-).
>
> --
> Doug Loss                 The difference between the
right word and
> Data Network Coordinator  the almost right word is the
difference
> Bloomsburg University     between lightning and a
lightning bug.
> dloss@bloomu.edu                Mark Twain

TASIS (The American School In Switzerland)
Lugano-Montagnola, Switzerland
<http://www.tasis.ch/>