Re: [seul-edu] [Seul] Does Seul need any help... (fwd)

Re Linux World: I will be there for linux.com, and could certainly assist in
any SEUL/edu efforts.

Re logo: I'm a web designer by trade, and would be happy to design anything
y'all see fit.

Re who the heck am I: Hi all, been lurking for a few days :) As soon as
education.linux.com launches, you'll have a better idea of who I am and what I
do... but for now, hi, I'm Jessica, I'm a fulltime student at the University of
Alabama in Huntsville, a Linux groupie, and an education enthusiast. :)

--jls*

=====
* In real life, reann de l'arbre du lac is:   *
* Jessica Lee Sheffield * starlady@linux.com  *
* Linux Groupie * Education Advocate * Techie *