Re: [seul-edu] pick a logo for seul!!

I like the set 5 logo.  It looks as a teacher tutoring three pupils which
is a symbol for education while the penguins represent Linux operation system.

If you think using Chinese character is a good idea, I suggest to pick
another word.  The word tree is not a good choice although its indirect
meaning as pointed out by sze that "ten years to plant a tree and hundred
years to educate people".  Why not use Chinese character of people to mean
education? Another Chinese word "learning" may be good.

regards,
Vincent