[seul-edu] (FWD) new-subscriber

----- Forwarded message from owner-seul-edu@seul.org -----

Date: Mon, 01 Jan 2001 18:09:17 -0800
From: Bruce Anderson <bganders@pacbell.net>
Subject: new-subscriber
Sender: bruce.anderson@mta6.snfc21.pbi.net
To: seul-edu@seul.org

I am Bruce Anderson using linux at Westmont H.S. in Campbell, CA (San
Francisco Bay Area).  I teach 1 section AP computer science in C++, 2
sections Scheme/Java, and 2 sections algebra.  This is my second year and I
now have 36 recycled pentiums that work well for my programming classes.
When I get organized, I am going to introduce Scheme to my math students
and I would also like to explore other applications for teaching math.  My
machines seem to be too slow and short of memory to work with StarOffice,
but I would like to provide office applications to the larger campus when
possible.

----- End forwarded message -----