[seul-edu] [Fwd: possible to donate linux pcs?]

I'm forwarding this to the list because I think that some of you will be
better contacts for this.  Emilio Milian, you might want to contact this
fellow very quickly.  Ray, do you know of anyone else locally who could use
these?  Z, although they're not VA systems (probably) do you know of anyone he
might funnel these systems to?

--
Doug Loss                 God is a comedian playing
Data Network Coordinator  to an audience too afraid