[seul-edu] Statistical Software

Hi,

this software has been announced on freshmeat today:

StatistX 0.2.4

StatistX is a GUI frontend for the statistics program statist. Currently,
it provides about 20 different statistical tests and regressions. It is
not intended to replace tools like R. Results are presented either as text
or Gnuplot graphs.

--

Although I have not run it myself (yet), looks very close to the Microcal
Origin software I used in my Physics Labs at University a couple of years

Since someone asked for software related to cartesian projection and
function plotting, this one seems to be quite a user friendly front-end
for gnuplot.

Felipe Paulo Guazzi Bergo - Free Software Developer
bergo@seul.org | guazzibe@ic.unicamp.br | http://143.106.7.13/~guazzibe
Campinas - SP - Brazil - Earth

* Type in an 11-digit prime number to continue.