[seul-edu] Results of wiki experimentation

I'm fairly convinced of the usefulness of a wiki to SEUL/edu.  I'll
talk to Roger and Pete about setting one up on seul.org so that we
can use it (along with other SEUL groups, I'm sure).  Bruno, we may
need your assistance in implementing this.  I'll let you know as
things progress.  Of course, it won't happen till after LinuxWorld
Expo in New York, as Roger, Pete, and I (along with a number of
other SEUL-associated folks) will be there for the week.

--
Doug Loss                 God is a comedian playing
Data Network Coordinator  to an audience too afraid