RE: [Fwd: Re: Re: [seul-edu] Perl for 9th graders]]

On Tue, 23 Jan 2001, nbarne - Nathan Barnes wrote:

> Such a great idea, in fact, that someone has already had it.
> %^)
>
> I installed Python and poked around in the libraries today.
> There is a
> 'turtle' class buried and undocumented deep in the Tkinter
> libraries.  I
> have played with it a bit, and it's pretty keen.
>
> All that it lacks is documentation.  It's easy enough for a
> programmer who
> has seen Tk before to go through the code and figure out what
> it is doing,
> though.

It sounds as though with a bit of documentation it could be a
winner.  Care to take a turn at writing up a tutorial, Nathan?

--
Doug Loss           The art of medicine consists of amusing the
dloss@suscom.net    patient while nature cures the disease.