Re: [seul-edu] Beta 2 Press Release Draft --NO MORE CORRECTIONS TO LAST DRAFT

Le Dimanche 6 Janvier 2002 03:35, William Abernathy a écrit :
> If you had corrections to last draft, please carry them forward to this
> one.

I would suggest, as it is mentioned in the schoolforge.net site, to mention
osfet also.

It is lacking references to European implementation. I introduced one in
Belgium, but I know many in France and Germany that have not yet been
introduced in your DB.

> I am concerned about one matter, which is that we get this finalized in
> time for the translators to do their mojo before Tuesday. Are there any
> list members who have weekday-only access to the list? If so, when do we
> call this done and give it to the translators, while simultaneously giving
> these parties full access to contribute to the release?
>
> Monday noon, P.S.T. would work for me. Translators, how long do you need?

I would need 1 day to transate to French.

> And in what time zones do you live?

Herman and myself live in Belgium.

Best regards,

Nicolas