Re: [seul-edu] Schoolforge Web Page

Hi,

>I'm not following you here.  Which links are you talking about?  The current
>Schoolforge page is just a place holder, and will change before Tuesday.  If
>we retain a similar page (I'm not sure we will), I'd say that the links
>should go to the database entry rather than to the actual site.

The new applications in the application index that show up on SchoolForge
have links that go to:
1) Home Page of project. If this doesn't exist, then...
2) Download page of project. If this also doesn't exist, then...

a blank url. This was the previous behavior. I've now changed this, as Doug
suggests, so that it links to:

3) The project record in the Application Index itself, if the other 2
fields are empty.

Les Richardson