[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[seul-edu] Who is sending the initial announcement out?
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: [seul-edu] Who is sending the initial announcement out?
- From: Doug Loss <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 08 Jan 2002 08:48:40 -0500
- Delivered-To: email@example.com
- Delivered-To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-To: email@example.com
- Delivery-Date: Tue, 08 Jan 2002 08:48:41 -0500
- Organization: Bloomsburg University
- Reply-To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sender: email@example.com
I'm off to a meeting in a few minutes, and I want to make sure that
I'm not supposed to be sending the initial announcement out. If I
am, I'll do it after I get back (~10 AM EST; 1500 UT). If not,
please send it out at whatever seems the best time in your area.
I'm told that mid-morning is the best time for things to be seen and
Doug Loss All I want is a warm bed
Data Network Coordinator and a kind word and
Bloomsburg University unlimited power.
firstname.lastname@example.org Ashleigh Brilliant