Re: [seul-edu] Schoolforge Operating Procedures webpage draft

Doug Loss wrote:

> Here's my first draft of a webpage that gives our operating
> procedures.  I modified my postings from the 27th slightly to come
> up with this, and when I needed to specify a number (where the
> original post had listed a range) I just picked one.  Look it over,
> and if anyone has any recommendations for changes let us know
> quickly.  Thanks!

Hello Doug et al,

I haven't been able to keep up with the 200+ emails in my seul inbox
folder, but I just wanted to say "good job !" and Congratulations to all
the people who worked so hard to get SchoolForge to this point.

Keep up the good work,

Chris
LinuxForKids.org