[seul-edu] Mailing List Confusion

Well, I'm not exactly clear on what all of these mailing lists do and who
is subscribed to each...

schoolforge-core  - membership level issues. Currently subscribed include
contact persons for each organization and who else?

seul-edu - specific now to issues surrounding seul-edu and not necessarily
schoolforge.

school - nerds/admins list for seul-edu and schoolforge application level
support?  Members? Is David on this list?

Any other lists?  Obviously we need another general level schoolforge
list, containing not just member org's contacts. Does this exist?

Secondly,