Re: [seul-edu] Move to schoolforge-discuss

On Wed, 16 Jan 2002, Doug Loss wrote:

> I haven't heard from anyone on this list about my idea of
> mass-subscribing us all to the schoolforge-discuss mailing list and
> moving the general discussion of Linux in education over there,
> reserving the seul-edu list for specifically SEUL/edu-related
> messages (if enough such exist to warrant a separate mailing list).
> Please, let me know what you think about this, or I'll be forced to
> make a yes-or-no decision on it on my own.  If that doesn't scare
> you, you just don't know me well enough!

I hope SEUL/Edu maillist will not cease to exists...
As for mass-subscribing, I think that it could be done
with confirm option:

- everyone will receive a confirmation note and if he/she
replies, then he/she is on the list. If not - it's
his/her decision...

(if this is possible technically)

Sincerely yours, Roman A.Suzi
--