[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [seul-edu] Move to schoolforge-discuss
El Mié 16 Ene 2002 14:56, escribió:
> I haven't heard from anyone on this list about my idea of
> mass-subscribing us all to the schoolforge-discuss mailing list and
> moving the general discussion of Linux in education over there,
> reserving the seul-edu list for specifically SEUL/edu-related
> messages (if enough such exist to warrant a separate mailing list).
> Please, let me know what you think about this, or I'll be forced to
> make a yes-or-no decision on it on my own. If that doesn't scare
> you, you just don't know me well enough!
No, because :
- I am fond of seul-edu.
- What's the point of "renaming" the mailing list ?
- seul-edu is broader in scope than schoolforge.
- It can be done seamlessly by letting the people to subscribe themselves to
another hypothetical list.
- There're another ways for distinguishing schoolforge flow, for example,
- Splitting a list into two divides the interest and vitality by four.