[Fwd: Re: [seul-edu] Forward from [linux-br]: Help with Resources]

-------- Original Message --------
From: Roberto Jung Drebes <drebes@inf.ufrgs.br>
To: seul-edu@seul.org
Cc: administrador@emcls.pbh.gov.br, wilmar@emcls.pbh.gov.br
Subject: Re: [seul-edu] Forward from [linux-br]: Help with Resources

On Fri, 18 Jan 2002, Felipe Bergo wrote:

> I got the message below (below my signature) from a brazilian mailing
> list, here goes a translation. I've already replied to given addresses
> saying about schoolforge, Les's app index and information about chess on
> Linux (xboard, eboard, crafty, gnuchess etc.).

Tell them to get in touch with the people from Rede Escolar Livre:

http://www.redeescolarlivre.rs.gov.br/

They have a pilot programme with free software in education in Brazil.

I am not sure, but I think they will present a workshop on the subject
on
the second World Social Forum (http://www.worldsocialforum.org/).

I know that the FSF, through Richard Stallman, will be presenting a
workshop on the access to information and some intellectual property
issues.

--
Roberto Jung Drebes <drebes@inf.ufrgs.br>
Porto Alegre, RS - Brasil