[seul-edu] list traffic

You may have noticed that there's been little traffic on the
seul-edu mailing for the past week or so.  I think this is because
most of the general Linux/open software in education discussion is
taking place on schoolforge-discuss.  If you haven't subscribed to
schoolforge-discuss, you ought to do so; if you've tried and had
trouble, email me privately and we'll take care of it.  But either
way, get on over there.  You already know many if not most of the
folks who are there (they are also here), so it'll feel like home!