Re: [seul-edu] list traffic

Doug,

Every time I send my confirmation back it is sending me an email as if I
have just subscribed - a continuous loop.  If you could please sbscribe
both of these addresses for me:

brenda@alicebot.org
extrared@extrared.com

I use one address when on my PDA.  LinuxWorld is next week and want to
see who will be there.  Also, I would like to give the information about
school forge to the PR Director of IDG when I see her next week.  She is
always looking for new stories for the media at the Expo.

Brenda