[seul-edu] Re: ISO project update

Le Fri, Jan 10, 2003 at 02:23:46PM -0500, Doug Loss =E9crivait:
> In the meantime we can get started with packaging the apps we=20
> already have listed as passing Phase 2.  I need someone to=20
> volunteer to check the apps listed against Debian's package lists=20
> <http://www.debian.org/distrib/packages>, against DebianEdu's=20
> Metapackages lists <http://wiki.debian.net/DebianEdu>, and=20
> against the list of RFPs <http://www.debian.org/devel/wnpp/>.=20
> Anything that isn't listed there needs to have an RFP posted.  If=20
> you don't know how to do that, we can surely find someone to=20
> help.  (Right, Rapha=EBl?)  We also will need people with Debian=20

The page http://www.debian.org/devel/wnpp/ gives detailed instructions
to submit RFP. That's not the most complicated part. The packaging
certainly is.

coordinate the packaging effort for Debian ... any volunteer can then
use this list to get support in its packaging work.

> packaging experience to help create the packages ourselves, as we=20
> can't expect others to do _all_ our work for us.  I'm calling for=20
> volunteers for that, too.

I hope you'll have more luck than me. I tried to recruit people for
packaging ... without success thus far.

Cheers,
--=20
Rapha=EBl Hertzog -+- http://www.ouaza.com