Re: [seul-edu] LWN: PTS News & DebianEdu's future

On Thu, Jan 23, 2003 at 09:06:01AM -0500, Doug Loss wrote:
> I saw this on Linux Weekly News:
>
> <http://lwn.net/Articles/20644/>

Someone at a local LUG was just asking about Linux in schools,
so I dug around the 'net to find all of the useful sites I could. [*]

I noticed that the Debian Wiki site ( http://wiki.debian.net/ )
seems to
no longer belong to the Debian project (!?), and therefore the URLs
I could
find for Debian-Edu were all dead. :^/

I've forwarded your post to the LUG's list as a follow up. :^)

-bill!

[*] http://www.saclug.org/pipermail/lug-nuts/2003-January/004607.html

--
If this helped you please take the time to rate the value of this
post; just click on the Affero link below.

http://svcs.affero.net/rm.php?r=drloss

Doug Loss              All you need in this life is
drloss@suscom.net      ignorance and confidence,
   and then success is sure.
                         Mark Twain