Re: [seul-edu] LWN: PTS News & DebianEdu's future

Is anybody out there familiar with Knoppix? I really see more of a life when the installation/testing of apps is as easy as loading a CD... it sounds like DebianEdu and SEUL/ISO could really benefit by embracing a packaging structure like Knoppix...

my $.02

Dennis

Doug Loss wrote:
I saw this on Linux Weekly News:

<http://lwn.net/Articles/20644/>

If anyone here can help Raphael out, it would be greatly appreciated. DebianEdu is intended to do work somewhat similar to the SEUL/edu ISO project; I'd like to see it active so we can collaborate on common tasks.