Re: [seul-edu] Re: File formats and distance learning

If you can find a copy the January 2003 copy of Linux Magazine there is an
article on page 34 titled "Using Samba Pseudo-Printers."  It is in the
Guru Guidance section.  Their web site does not have the article posted
however it has the code posted.  It discusses how to print to a samba
server to create PDFs.  Once the PDFs are created they are saved in the
user's home directory.
The code can be found at

http://www.linux-mag.com/downloads/2003-01/guru/

--