[seul-edu] Free/Low Cost Computers

[This isn't really on-topic for this list, but I thought someone here might be able to help this lady with her request. Please contact her directly if you can. Thanks folks! Doug]

Hello ther I live in Southeast Houston, Texas and I notice your web sit
while searching for help to getting a computer for my sons they are in
the 4th and 5th grade and they are in need of a computer to help them
with there learning, but unfortunately I an under employed and my income
is very loww I am seekin a new job. but in the mean while my kids are
not learning as must as they could without the help of technology.

My question is do you know of a place that will assist me in my quest to
help my children with a computer so they can grow in their education?

Pamala Davis