Re: My ideas may not be compatible with yours but...

Malonowa wrote:

> For instance, if you think that I have valid points then can't I get together with
> like-minded people with our own webspace and way of doing things? I think that could
> produce interesting things that all parties could observe. Everyone should be happy with
> that. I sent you a brief idea of what I think I could do within your framework - couldn't
> this be a subset of what you're doing? It wouldn't harm the others but could there could
> be valuable lessons to learn from that on both sides - especially mine in fact.

Roman, I guess I missed something. Apparently you sent some ideas to Doug, the contents of
which I'm not aware of. Also you mentioned in another post that you run a software company.
Is this an educational software company? I'm trying to piece everything together so I have a
clear picture.

> And lastly, off the subject, is there anyone here that really knows their stuff with
> regards to Logo? If yes, let's talk logo and empowering teachers and students to create
> their own educational software....

Look at http://www.seul.org/edu/projects.html for the seul-edu potential 3D LOGO project.
Again it is not linked to the archive information. On the seul home page http://www.seul.org
there is an archive search engine.