gperiodic debian package complete except for man page

Hi,

You can download the debian package (and source) for gperiodic-1.0.5 from:

http://www.debian.org/~jwl/

Debian has a package/policy checker called lintian; the package is lintian-
clean except for the man page. (note of clarification: policy requires one
man page for each different program in the package.) If there are other docs
or materials, I will find a way to get them included.

I have noticed there are later versions available; I will look into those.

-Jim